Visit tempeyarn.com

Visit tempeyarn.com for more information

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Rain...

...in Massachusetts....
Perhaps I can bring some of the rain back to AZ with me, huh?
Well, I'm just popping in with a few friendly reminders~I know you've downloaded our calendar, printed it, and stuck it to your fridge, but I figured I'd remind you anyway....
***Laurie will be teaching her second polymer clay class at the store this weekend! Laurie Fagen is a super duper fun teacher and even though the class says "Advanced", beginners can totally survive in the class - don't let that stop you from signing up!
***We have our first fun submissions for our Fixation Contest! I know there are more people out there working on a Fixation submission - keep up the good work and we can't wait to see your pictures. In the meantime, everyone stop in and see what people are doing on our contest wall.
***Sunday is MOTHER'S DAY!!! Don't forget your mom, and don't forget to stop by the store for some relaxing knitting or crocheting!
***Last but not least - stop by the store to say hi to our babies.... SILK WORMS! They've hatched and they're munching away on mulberry leaves. Soon they'll be moths (they grow up so fast, don't they?).

I hope everyone is well over there in AZ. I really can't wait to get back to the store, as it's been kind of a bummer of a trip.

Keep on workin on those awesome projects and Happy Mother's Day to all!

with love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment