Visit tempeyarn.com

Visit tempeyarn.com for more information

Friday, November 30, 2007

More New Books (one with a Local Star)

Many of you will remember Illanna Weiner who was once a regular at Tempe Yarn & Fiber (until she moved to New York). Yes, she is hard to forget.

Well, in the just published Sensual Knits by Yahaira Ferreira you'll find one of Illanna's designs (Vixen Camisole) on page 15 . Outstanding work Illanna!

We also just received Sensual Crochet by Amy Swenson.


Finally, from Vogue for those gifts you've been meaning to make:

2 comments:

  1. Hi all,
    I'm Illanna's Mom and I'm very proud of her, how do I get a copy of that book?
    Cheryll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryll,
    Sorry for the slow reply. We are equally proud of Illanna and her work. I'm currently sold out of the book but I'd be happy to send you two copies when they come in. If you want this give me a call and we'll get it set up (480 557 9166).
    I also did a search of a few book stores in New York City and the book is available at most of them (i.e. New York City Strand at 828 Broadway).
    Say hello to Illanna for at Tempe Yarn & Fiber and wish her our best.
    Fred

    ReplyDelete