Visit tempeyarn.com

Visit tempeyarn.com for more information

Saturday, December 18, 2010

SDG Creations Trunk Show

SDG Creations will be at the shop today from noon till 4pm with a trunk show of her products. Check out the great selection she has.
Kathy writes, "I've been spending the last few months rediscovering my fun and playful spirit in my jewelry making, and this great new collection is the result.



You'll see a LOT of wire work, experimentation with different shapes, and combinations of beads and colors. 


And it's not just pretty.  All of these pieces are really, really nice!  I've pulled out some of my most valuable and most favorite beads that have been in my stash for years and years--shapes and sizes that I can't even find anymore, and had been avoiding using because of that.  I'll also be bringing the best knitting stitch markers on the planet (at least on MY planet), which I'm now making in bigger sizes for bigger needles.



As I did for my last trunk show, I'll bring the tools for doing the customized hammered pendants and the wire names, and I can complete these pieces while you wait.  I really hope to see many of you out at Tempe Yarn and Fiber, the best yarn shop on the planet (at least on MY planet... no, wait.  Really.  The best yarn shop on the planet!)."

No comments:

Post a Comment