Visit tempeyarn.com

Visit tempeyarn.com for more information

Monday, August 22, 2011

Thank You Notes From Knitted Knockers Recipients

Just thought I'd share with you some of the Thank You notes that Chandler Regional Hopsital Cancer Center has received from ladies who received the Knitted Knockers.  You should all be proud of how you helped make this happen. 

There is still a need for more Knitted Knockers.  It takes about one hour to make a knocker.  We'll continue to accept them and you can get find the patterns here.




August 20, 2011

Jane:

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, but I have been in and out of the hospital a couple of times, and trying to recouper. :):)
I want you to know I have NOT worn my prosthesis since I got the new knitted ones from you.
They are so light and look so much better and they weigh nothing. A blessing for sure.
I simply love them and will probably never use the prosthesis again, just the weight alone is such a relief.
 Just want to say THANK YOU again.  I have been telling people about them.
I do get good reviews on how I look now, so thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment