The super-sized special issue Interweave Knits Accessories 2011 is packed with over 40 knitted accessories patterns for all skill levels.
Are you looking for stash-busting ideas? Or gift-giving inspiration? Look no further: Interweave Knits Accessories 2011 is the perfect resource for small knitted projects.
From the editors of Interweave Knits magazine, this special issue features beautiful, eye-catching photography and step-by-step instructions for hats, mittens, gloves, wraps, cowls, socks, and more.
Interweave Knits Accessories includes:
- Betrothed: Knit up 4 shawl patterns from pretty to cozy
- The Biped's Dilemma: 6 sock and slipper patterns for the family
- Little Works of Art: 8 hat and headband patterns for women
- Cozy Makers: 11 scarf and cowl patterns for keeping warm this winter
- Hat for Him: 5 hat patterns for handsome men
- Mitten. Mitt. Glove: 4 knitted handwarmers to keep your digits toasty
- And more!
The projects featured in Interweave Knits Accessories are designed for women and men, and styled to make sense in your wardrobe.
With Interweave Knits Accessories 2011, you'll tackle colorwork, cables, lace, and simple stitches for quick-to-knit projects. Great for gift-giving season, this special issue is sure to fly off the shelves.