Visit tempeyarn.com

Visit tempeyarn.com for more information

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Thanks for VOTING For Tempe Yarn

 


You guys are great!  In less than 24 hours we got the number of votes needed for Tempe Yarn to qualify for the Chase and LivingSocial Mission: Small Business grant.

As you know if you voted, Tempe Yarn has applied for the grant to allow us to expand to another location in the valley.

We'd like those who haven't vote to please still vote.  Let's see how high we can get the number before June 30th.


Click here for directions on how to vote.

1 comment:

  1. Vicki7:10 PM

    I don't have Facebook, but my husband does. So, I made him go and vote for you. I love your shop, even though living in Florida makes it difficult to come visit. I think you guys are great and I really hope you get the grant!

    Vicki- From Florida

    ReplyDelete